Wednesday, July 4, 2007

so many feelings

sigh.. i m confuse about myself.. i can easliy affected by things.. the things i c and the way other ppl react.. every time when i visit my frens blog i would b affected by the words n picture they posted.. hai.. i don wan to feel sad.. oh man... wat can i do... having feeling is a gd thing, but i just has too many many feelings... i feel for everything.. y y y.... i m trouble by my feeling...someone pls make me happy happy.. i don wan to consume by m feeling...

ytd i went to work at swissotel.. haha.. first time working in a hotel, it was both new n interesting.. haha.. i met one of my sec sch mates.. that was so coincident.. cos we r actually working for the same campany.. my frens n i were late for work.. we were being scolded.. ... my fren(sec sc mate) was so angry as he was scolded by the captain of the event, furthermore th captain was throwing his weight around.. my this fren actually used the word 'f_ _ _' infront of the captain.. the two of then then quarreled with each other lo.. haha.. first time in my life i saw ppl quarreling during a important event.. haha.. then my fren was kana sent home n was bended from working there..

i was quite affected by the happening but i still continued working.. n gd thing started to hapened. haha, i was new n i got many help from ppl.. there were so kind to me.. thank you to all : ).. i got to c many beautiful girls as well.. haha, i was lucky as i was serving a table full of girls, there were 10 ppl i were serving n 8 of them r female.. hahaha... they were realy nice looking gal.. errr, was shy when i was serving them.. hahaha.. got to go for cca le.. i m stopping here... : )

No comments:

About Me

i m a normal poly student..