Thursday, August 23, 2007

finished my exam looo...

i had my last paper on 23/8.. hooooo hooooo.. it was wonderful!! i was so relax after the exam!!! heee, thought i think i didn't really study very hard but still did study quite hard for my this exam.. haha..

after the exam i together with some of my male classmate went to Adam Rd for lunch.. heee.. it was nice.. oh ya, before that we actually went for interview.. hmmm, i think we get a job lo.. haha...

after having lunch with my male classmate, i called up 2 of my gd fren.. we decided to play pool again.. heee... it was fun, yeah!! after that we went to have dinner, then we decided to find a wonderful place where we can chat.. so we went to a 24 hr mac.. haha.. it was at admiralty.. wooo, our favourite hang out place, for some of the time.. heee.... wooo... we were there from 9 or 10+ till, haha, 5 am... hahahahahahaha.... we had lot of fun... and also secrets... shhhhhhh..... haha.. cool man.. after that i m here posting.. heeee..... wonderful time!!! gd frens!!! ooo, ytd was my hao beng you b day... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EUNICE OON!!!! jia you OON, we can do it!! all the super best to u.. HEEE.....

ooo, some thing we did just now only ooo....

No comments:

About Me

i m a normal poly student..