Monday, April 23, 2007

bowling bowling bowling!! its X

today i had 5 hours of computer lesson. i m soooo angry, but i didnt show my feeling. it not bcos i don like computer lesson but its the teacher i hate the most. i don have my notebk with me i really feel very sad about it le.. but SHE still scold me infront of my class.. there is one female class mate in my class who even made funny commend which make me dislike her. i don blame her cos she may not feel that its hurting as she was not the one taking it.. so today is basically a bad day for me..

my mood became better after school. cos i would b having my first tennis lesson!! but i didnt have tennis today due to the rain.. sad.. sad.. but but but, i went for bowling instead, it was really fun, i kept laughting n laughting throughout the traning. at first i thought that bowling was a very gd cca as i could bowl without paying.. but i was WRONG, really wrong.. i ended up having to pay $14 man.. it was really EX.. if i were to have bowling as my cca i will be BROKE!!

but overall i still like this bowling, cos i actually got to noe a few frens, as usual i donnoe their name.. haha.. cos i forgot to ask le... i will ask their name the nx time i c them.. ohya, i went to this bowl cos of liverpool, haha.. liverpool is not the club ah, its my fren.. but, hai hai hai... my $14!!!!! *sob*

No comments:

About Me

i m a normal poly student..