Wednesday, May 9, 2007

so many events n work!!

the last weekend i wen for a camp. woooo, was not that interesting to me, but i got to c new stuff, n got to noe ppl.. haha, wat rubbish m i talking? doesn't all camps allow me to noe new ppl n c new stuff? haha..

but, this time it was different, i got infected by some 'virus'.. it sounds like i m a com.. ..... haha, my face was horrible then, full of small pimples.. wat i got 'no face' man. anyone who look at my face would wan to puke!! horrible horrible face!! luckily its all gone.. YEAH! got face to c ppl le.. haha..

so many hope work n projects, i wonder if i will have a ay off with nth to do at ALL.. hai..

other than all the work n events, i like poly life.. its just so nice.. the ppl, the facilities and mostly the girls la.. haha.. but sadly, most of the nice looking ladies r in my fren.. so sad..

hope my life in poly will b full of happYness!!! haha.. lastly, i really miss my groups of frens in wrs..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.

About Me

i m a normal poly student..